- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We are honored to team up with the pitmaster, Daniel Castillo of Southern California's nationally acclaimed Heritage Barbecue to create an official 100% flame resistant Pitmaster Apron. The material of the apron is engineered with scientific expertise and advanced custom-made equipment to ensure flame resistance for the entire life of the garment.
This handcrafted denim apron is designed to withstand the heat of the fire with built-in quilted insulation and constructed with materials to protect against flames and embers such as 100% flameproof denim and NOMEX threading.
Ideal for the professional pitmaster and the home griller, this apron is functional and yet still design-forward with copper hardware, leather accents, and a pop of color through orange cotton straps and stitching on denim that mimics the look and feel of your favorite pair of jeans.
All materials are 100% designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Flame resistant denim apron with built-in insulation to protect against the heat of the flames
- Quilted double layer belly patch to protect you from the heat
- Copper hardware
- Flame resistant NOMEX orange thread detail
- Extra wide apron for maximum coverage
- Crossback-style 1.5 inch wide orange cotton straps with leather triangle patch, which enables comfort and less stress on the neck
- One wide and deep pocket strategically placed at side/hip along the apron for efficiency and a top pocket to hold a larger thermometer
- Towel loop on the side of the apron
- Custom embroidery is available for personalization
Perfect and finally an apron wide enough!
Outstanding quality! Comfortable & washable. 5 star